Once you’ve decided to take out a home loan, you have two options.
You can deal directly with individual banks and lenders and compare all the different loan options yourself (when you’re buying or refinancing your home, there are a lot of different lenders to choose from).
Alternatively, you can enlist the help of a mortgage broker, like Portfolio Pro, who negotiates with a number of different banks and lenders on your behalf to find you the right deal. For something as important as your home loan, it pays to have a dedicated professional on your side.
Top 5 reasons to use a mortgage broker to find your home loan
- Wide range of options: Brokers at Portfolio Pro have access to a large network of lenders and mortgage products, which means they can offer you a wider range of options to choose from. This can help you find a mortgage that meets your specific needs and requirements.
- Expert advice: Portfolio Pro mortgage brokers have a wealthy of knowledge about the mortgage industry and can provide you with valuable advice and guidance throughout the entire mortgage process. They can help you understand the various mortgage options available to you, as well as the pros and cons of each.
- Streamlined process: Applying for a mortgage can be a complex and time-consuming process, but your local mortgage broker at Portfolio Pro can help streamline the process for you. They can take care of all the paperwork and communicate with the lender on your behalf, so you don’t have to worry about the details.
- Better rates: Our mortgage brokers have a good understanding of the market and can often negotiate better interest rates and mortgage terms for their clients. This can help you save money in the long run and make your mortgage more affordable.
- No cost to you: One of the best things about working with a mortgage broker at Portfolio Pro is that the services are provided at no cost to you. We are paid by the lender, once you have select the best loan for your situation so there is no extra expense to you.
So, if you’re considering a home loan, working with your local mortgage broker at Portfolio Pro can provide you with a number of advantages. From access to a wide range of options, expert advice, a streamlined process, better rates, and no cost to you, there are many benefits to be gained from working with your broker.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about getting a loan or refinancing the loans you already have, please don’t hesitate to reach out.